March 25 - March 26$600.00
Where Martial Combat & Combat Shooting Combine
In these tragic times of unpredictable assault and volatility, would you know how to protect yourself and your loved ones with your firearm if attacked, disarms attempted or grabbed within 3 feet?
If you want enhanced survivability of inevitable violence for you, your loved ones and team, Extreme Close Quarters Tactics are an essential solution for you.
5 out of 6 people will be the victim of violent crime once in there lives, according to federal statistics, with an average gunfight most often being 3 rounds fired, over 3 seconds, within 3 yards.
In Extreme CQT survival tactics you will discover how to prevail in these volatile, up close and personal situations gaining the tactical advantage through:
- 3 empowering mindset tools for peak performance under pressure
- Discovering how to gain the tactical advantage through martial combat of personal protection before weapon presentation attacks in order to deploy & utilize your firearm
- Enhanced probability of legal protection through educated, logistical reasoning regarding engagement metrics. This is accomplished by teaching the “why” that proceeds and the “what” and “how” of the tactics facilitated
- Controlling & redirecting distance and damage at the 3 ranges of extreme close quarters
- Gun retention fundamentals concepts while shooting including: holster quality and survival tactics actions
- Two grip platforms for functional shooting in close quarters on the move
- Enhance the speed of your reactionary time gap by knowing conceptual responses to circumstances
- 3 ways to increase the speed to process multiple threats
- Essential Dynamic and Evasive movement body mechanics to increase survivability
- Lateral movement right and left shooting to gain the tactical advantage
- Angular movement movement & shooting to gain the tactical advantage
- Shooting while moving
- Environmental awareness, considerations and adaptations.
- Counter attacking threats from the rear
- Discover the nuaces to Xtreme compressed shooting tactics when adversary has body armor or not
- 3 Major Concealed draw options
- 2 Main draw counter protective positions and use of the support or live hand
- Fundamental firearms concepts
- Team work through communication with your loved ones and teammates
- 300 pistol rounds
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- Two gun magazines
- Tactical pants
- Tactical belt that allows to attach a holster
- Kydex holster
2 day course
8 hour course
1 hour lunch
March 25 & 26 @ 8:00 am
Additional private instruction is available at $150/hour. Limited 1-hour timeslots available.